- Difficulty" is the essential one. Accept that as a discipline.
- Have big thoughts, better think, enjoy with sorrows, it one prudence.
- Continuing to walk in life is a factor of optimism.
- Life's lesson, a mistake. Gives us vigilance in moving forward.
- Those who love laziness know nothing about success.
- Anxiety is just a misuse of human imagination.
- Pessimism leads to weakness. (Which is wrong.) Optimism is a strength.
- Optimism: Helps man to achieve his success.
- Do it or not, there is no effort. There is only one zero.
- It's not wise to worry. who is looking for a solution?
- Don't operate your brain like a pressure cooker. Otherwise, the Whistle. (Don't go to the failure zone)
- End your day with a beautiful smile.
- A relaxed mind is good for you.
- Living life is a question. Only you have the answer.
Best Daily Struggle Thoughts (don't give in.)
Motivational Quotes to Start Your Day
- Education is my best friend.
- An educated person is respected everywhere.
- Education beats the beauty and the youth.
Do not wait for tomorrow because tomorrow does not wait for you. So tomorrow always comes tomorrow
thought of the day creativity leads to thinking Learning gives creativity thinking Provides knowledgeKnowledge makes you great.
knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment. the opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.
meaning: - Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper your self-confidence character is like a tree and your reputation like a shadow.
the shadow is what we think of it the tree is the real thing self discipline begins with the mystery of your thoughts if you don't control what you think you can't control what you do (talented at home)
dreams can come true but you have to dream before your A.P.J. Abdul kalam.
thoughts with meanings: - the meaning of this thought is most people don't on their dreams Stop learning new things they stop pushing themselves.
That is how dreams die people who are willing to chase their dreams live have a special meaning for them.
While following. your dreams you will go through the loss of failure lost Of Disappointments lots Of setbacks and loss of pain in those circumstances it Is possible that you might.
- Lose Confidence At That Moment,
- Surround Yourself With The People,
- Who Could Encourage You, People?
- Who Could Empower You Don't.
- Worry About Your Circumstances"
- Instead, Analyze Yourself...
- Psychologically So You Have,
- To Dream Before Your Dream, Can Come True...
- you must expect great things of
- yourself. before you can do them...
- you expect yourself to do great things"
- hopes and big dreams can be achieved your"
- concentration o your girl plays a big role"
- in whether you succeed or fall
- if you want to do wonderful things in your"
- the life that helps society you must believe that you"
- can keep trying and you start believing your girls"
- because you will end up being successful in your life.
Thought for the day in English
- success comes from having.
- dreams that are bigger than your fears.
- you won't have a positive life"
- if you have a negative mind.
- change your perspective.
- you won't get anywhere,
- a bad" attitude is a flat tire, till you change it.
- your future self is counting on you too.
- study hard and the goal is not to keep studying...
- the bad news is time flies,
- the good news is you're the pilot.
- the more you give away the happier"
- you become, worry is a misuse of the imagination.
- Albert Einstein - logic will' take you
- from a to b imagination will take you everywhere.
Inspirational Thoughts For Students With Explanation
- never mind about your dreams.
- going forward,because success is waiting for you?
- never depress by your makes,
- it is just a number and a number can't
- define your abilities.
- never get scared by your dreams in life
- just enjoy it, and do use all of it.
- when you look back makes never
- makes you laugh, but memories go...
- because sometimes it is better to
- bunk a class and enjoy yourself with friends
- never mind you must expect.
- great things of yourself
- before you can do them.
- develop an attitude of gratitude says,
- for everything, they do for you.
- Get on the Right Track:- Fresh thoughts
- are good, your thinking depends...
Thought of the day in simple English(Thought with Meaning)
- That we Can' Best Start.
- Our Day With, Let us look'
- at some of the thoughts, inspirational.
- Figures And They're Memorable'
- Verses, We are Going to Reel
- Back In Time To Some
- Timeless' philosophers.
- two things stand like a stone.
- Kindness in another's trouble
- Courage in your own, life is.
- mostly froth and bubble...
- "Simone de Beauvoir Don’t Gamble;
- On The Future, Act Now, Without Delay,
- Change You're; Life Today...
- Henry Ford > If You break; It Down Into'
- Small Jobs, Nothing Is Particularly Hard...
- never be afraid to laugh at yourself;
- Because always remember you are"
- much bigger than your problem.
- the difference between want and
- need is self-control.
- everything becomes easy.
- if you have strong willpower;
- learn from failures and enjoy.
- success with everyone.
- never be afraid to do what.
- you Struggle with working.
- hard till your signature becomes an autograph.
- the one who is meant for you encourages you
- to be your bear but still Struggles
- and accepts you at your worst.
Best Daily Struggle Thoughts(inspirational
thoughts chasing your dream life.
- who can inspire us to follow our dreams,
- we don't always have people in our lives.
- we can reflect on the wise world of others,
- fortunately, and these ideas can serve as teachers,
- that motivate us to chase after our goals and desires.
- never mind about your past go forward,
- because success is waiting for you?
- water them with worry and fear and
- you will produce weeds that choke.
- the life from your dream; be careful.
- what you water your dreams"
- with, you will cultivate success.
- Authors: Lao Tzu, always be on
- the lookout for ways to nurture
- your dream; water them with optimism
- and solutions...
- "never get scared by your dreams
- life just enjoy it, do use all of it.
- you learn there is one sentence,"
- you get older, just words long,"
- and if you can say it to yourself,"
- it offers more comfort than almost any other"
- it goes like this; at least tried. __Ann Brashares"
- luck is what happens; when preparation"
- meets opportunity. _ Seneca
- all our dreams can come,
- true if we have the courage to
- pursue them.
- I found that every single
- successful person. I've ever
- spoken to had a turning point,
- thought of the day is a collection of changes,
- so don't avoid changes.
- take every change as a challenge.
- some give success and some.
- act as a stepping stone to success...
- change is the main
- factor of a happy and successful life.
- only those people, can attain it.
- success and happiness in life, those who
- learn to manage changes.
- thought meaning changes are not always
- bad for us and sometimes, they come with us.
- new opportunities so we should always
- take the change as a challenge...
- education is the passport.
- the future, for tomorrow,
- belongs to those who.
- prepare for it today...
Author:- Micheal Jordan
- I've failed over and over
- And over again. and that is why I succeed...
- leave it to put into words a simple.
- the truth you can't succeed.
- without failing because failing shows
- effort and shows that you're attempting success.
- failure also teaches, as surely Michael
- missed plenty of shots but tweaked his
- shot with each miss until he missed less and less he also.
- wasn't afraid to take the shot, even
- if the entire game was riding on it that fearlessness.
- the face of possible failure is something
- we can all take away. (Harpreet Singh)
Author: Zig Ziglar
- thought for the day you don't.
- have to be great to start but
- you have to start to great...
- starting is the most important part of
- success even though finishing is often,
- thought of as having arrived.
- it's so easy to get caught up in.
- wondering about how things will.
- turn out that we lose sight of getting started.
- also, if you worry about failing or coming up against.
- obstacles along the way, this can deter
- you from even starting. but all of that.
- is imaginary, thinking because
- you only know what will really'...
- happen when you start moving towards,
- your goal and deal with these challenges
- as you come upon them. your most living life.
- go or it now the future is promised to no one.
- there is no guarantee that your
- the long-term plan will succeed because
- you never know what will happen in the future.
- none of us do. the only time you have
- complete control of is right now, so that's
- the best time to do it all.
- of the things you've been wanting to do
- but have been putting off until some,
- it's worth doing, it's worth doing now,
- so don't wait. (Harpreet Singh)
thought of the day in English
- Rather than think that you have to.
- accomplish some huge tasks in
- order to be great,
- it's better to get a string of smaller things done.
- if all you think about is doing a mammoth.
- deed, in order to show how awesome you are,
- but all you do is think about it, there isn't
- much value in the thought...
- but when you do a bunch of smaller
- deeds and get them all done because they're
- smaller you can start on them right away.
- finish them up without a lot of trouble,
- you're actually accomplishing something
- pretty big even though it might not feel like it.
short good thoughts in English with meaning
- does not watch the clock.
- do what it does. keep going.
- ever get caught watching the clock.
- And stressing out about it.
- the thinking seconds and thinking that,
- you won't be able to get your current,
- task done in time? that's dangerous.
- the thing to do because the clock doesn't
- stop unless the batteries go out on it.
- you should take the same approach
- and work with the clock rather than
- against it. it keeps ticking
- methodically and so should you.
- (Harpreet Singh)
thought for the day with meaning. (life real stories)
- A Philosophical Short Story About A Sultan
- Who Finds A Genie's Lamp. Things Take'
- A Turn For The Worst When And The King
- Finds )Out He Cannot Obtain Immortality.
- Instead, He Finds That He has Seven-Bour
- Left To Live — A Consequence Of His Life.
- Decisions. What Follows Is A Quest For Knowledge.
- Can The Sultan Change His Fate?
thought for the day with meaning
- Every night the sultan watched the stars
- glitter from his bedroom window, attempting
- to read his destiny.
- tonight was different.
- He looked at the sky and laughed
- who needs to read destiny when you
- can write it, he thought.
- For years, I've wondered.
- how the movement of the stars altered
- the trajectory of my life.
- Now I'm the one who will put
- the stars in motion turned to look at his bed.
- Resting on silk sheets was an.
- ancient genies lamp. With excitement.
- he picked up.
- the lamp and examined.
- the way it reflected the candlelight.
- His servants spent years finding the treasure,
- and a few of them lost their lives in the process.
- the paintings on the marble wall.
- grand and heroic,
- images of himself as a pawn's destiny to
- sacrifice himself for the king, the sultan thought.
He ran his hand along the sides of the lamp,
- feeling its engravings. Someone marked
- it with an ancient script,
- so the sultan could only make out three words:
- warning, knowledge, and power.
- He placed the lamp on the ground and spoke
- the magic words. An eye for eye, And kiss for kiss.
Genie comes out And grants my wish.
- Smoke poured out of the spout and filled
- up the room and amidst the fog.
- a genie appeared to thank you for free.
- I looked around the marble palace,
- green robes made of silk.
magnificent turban you are a sultan king Ali,
- ruler of the free world, at your
- service bowedWhite pants, pointy shoes,
- and a turban, I must admit.
I expected you to look less...a thought,
- the human takes many forms said the genie.
- He noticed a luxurious feast sitting on a table,
- the room now, what can I possibly give
- you that you don't already have?
He looked at the sultan.
- The king lifted his arms towards the
- walls I have a palace full of gold,
- servants, and food.
- I'm the most powerful man in the world,
- but I fear I won't live long enough to enjoy it all.
- I wish for eternal life and death is out of my control, said the genieThose forces lie in the hands of higher beings.
But if it is your wish,
- I can tell you how many grains of sand
- lie in the hourglass of your life.
- I wish to know, said the Kingwell me
- how much time I have left so I may use
- wisely genie snapped, and an hourglass appeared.
the air after Seven revolutions of this clock,
- your life will and seven hours? But that means
- my life will be over before the sun comes up.
How can this be?
- The genie pointed towards the window LookAli walked to the window and looked down at his kingdom.
- Off in the distance, he saw a small,
- flickering light riot is brewing, said
- the genieYou is a powerful sultan, but
- you have neglected your kingdom.
- You look at the stars every night but never
- think about the people under them.
- While your palace gets taller, your people
- shrink into poverty.
Click here 👇
Instead of bringing them abundance,
A Thought With Meaning
while your people walk the streets and beg
Can my fate be changed? The genie floated
Fate is a river that does not stop flowing,
I wish to have the knowledge to change
Certain men learn a flame is hot only after
As you wish, said the genie.
The genie ignored him, lifting his arms higher and higher.
The genie raised his arms higher, and
He could no longer see, and he heard
he thought I'm, going to tear it in half.
Ali found himself on a sunny island,
The sultan screamed out for the genie but
After inspecting it, he thought it was edible,
I've never tasted such a perfect delicacy,
he finished the fruit and decided to rest in
He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
After some time passed, a sharp pain woke Ali up.
He looked down at his arms and saw.
Looking up at the tree's foliage,
Ali was unsure how much time had passed:
He felt his stomach grumbling,
Finally pleased, he returned to the shade to sleep.
He looked down and saw blisters all over his body.
Even in extreme pain, he craved more fruit.
He looked at the sky and noticed the sun.
Across plains and over rolling hills,
he searched and searched but couldn't
He limped back to the only one and tried.
His burns tortured him and there wasn't.
The tree's foliage was too thin. He laid back,
It kept going until it died. Burnt,
He was jolted awake by a feeling of falling.
He analyzed his body and saw it was healthy again.
Surrounded by darkness, he looked up and saw the genie don't understand.
Why would you send me to an island with one tree? You made the only thing I could eat irresistibly, and you punished me for eating it did not punish you,
said the genie rewarded you with the sweetest fruit in existence. I gave you food, sun, shade, and a friend.
You punished yourself with greed scowledFriend? A sultan has no friends only servants genie floated around AliIs that so?
I've met many sultans, and most of them were like your grown man playing dress-up.
You are an actor, a parody of a sultan.
A palace, wealth, servants do not make a man a king. A true king creates a kingdom wherever he is.
He can't help it. He possesses the spirit of a king, so everything he touches is esteemed and made richer.
He extends a hand to the fallen and raises them up.
His presence elevates the world around him. And like an overflowing cup,
his goodness spills out of him and into the world. So wherever he steps, a kingdom blooms around him.
The real kingdom is where the king is, and a true king is located in the mind, not in appearances Alis's blood boiled, but before he could say a word,
the genie continued as a sultan, your kingdom sheltered you from the consequences of your actions.
When you failed to bring food, water, and jobs, your people suffered instead of you.
When you used tax money to grow your palace, your people were forced into the streets.
when your temper got the best of you, you declared war, and your men paid the ultimate price on the battlefield, while you sat comfortably on your throne. But on my island, you cannot hide.
You will pay the price of every action.
Ali opened his mouth to speak, but the genie snapped his fingers and sent the king back to the island.
Ali looked around and saw the tree alive again showing the genie a true sultan, he thought. Instead of eating fruit, he searched for water.
After walking for some time, he arrived at a beach. The ocean sparkled like a starry night it was no ordinary body of water.
He admired the view for moments, then remembered why he came.
He walked into the ocean, cupped his hands, grabbed some water, and brought it back to the tree.
He threw it on the soil, and the tree immediately grew in size. Ali smiled.
Exhausted, he decided to sleep in the shade.
When the king woke up, he grabbed fruit from the tree and bit into it, but it was sweet like before.
He spits it up, threw the rest aside, grabs another fruit, and took a bite. And again, he spits it up what's going on?
This one is worse than the last, he thought, throwing the fruit asideMaybe they haven't ripened yet Ali rested under the tree and decided to sleep.
Every day he watered the tree, and it grew taller, but its fruit continued to spoil even though you bear no fruit for me,
I will continue to water you, he said to the tree but only because I am a virtuous sultan Ali hoped the tree would bear sweet fruit, eventually.
Click here 👇
facts human behavior
Are you interested in learning psychological facts about people? Check out our 12...Proven Psychological facts that will SHOCK YOU
it grew so tall he could no longer check.
The fruit was beyond his reach. One day, on the verge of collapsing from dehydration,
Ali stood in front of the tree with water in his handy friend, why have you abandoned me?
I brought you water every day, and you did not bear fruit for me once.
You've grown strong and mighty.
Your foliage covers the whole island, and your fruit is the size of several men.
I beg you to give me just a tasteAli heard nothing. His heart rate quickened, and he gritted his teeth.
will not be your slave anymore Desperate to quench his thirst, he drank the magical water from his hands.
It was too salty to satisfy his needs, but he swallowed it anyway to spite the tree. He became disoriented, falling to his hands and knees.
His eyes closed, and his perception of himself expanded. Ali was unsure where his body began and ended.
He heard voices off in the distance who there, he yelled. The speech grew louder.
It was his voice. He heard his own words repeated to him, Friend? A sultan has no friends only servants kept repeating and came from around him as if a group of people was approaching.
Ali gripped the dirt and yelled.Silence.He opened his eyes, and instead of the tree,
he saw himself standing there. But his clone was strong and healthy like he used to be.
Now he was frail and weak. His clone watched him on his knees and spoke friend? A sultan has no friends only servants clone laughed.
Ali gripped the dirt tightly and clenched his jaw.
He tried to get up and attack the clone, but he was stuck in place.
The clone laughed harder. Ali gripped the dirt tighter and tighter. He ground his teeth and scowled.
His blood pumped faster, and just before he was about to yell, he sighed. He released the dirt, and a weight lifted from his heart.
For the first time in his life, he let go of his anger You are a tyrant, he said to appear virtuous, I enabled you.
My virtue was false because I rewarded your injustice. You treated me poorly, and I allowed it.
Now my bad love for myself will become a bad love for you. I am too weak to help you, and you can't live without me.
I've failed you once again.
Peace be upon you, brother clone stopped laughing and smile peace be upon you, he said and pointed towards the sky.
Ali looked up and saw a giant fruit falling toward him. Once more, he was jolted awake by a feeling of falling. Surrounded by darkness, he stood in front of the genie.
Ali didn't speak.
The genie snapped his fingers and sent the sultan back to the island.
Ali made a few mistakes this time.
When the tree bore toxic fruit, he refused to water it-I won't reward your selfishness,
he said and smiled. What's truly good for you is good for me too. When the tree gave sweet fruit, Ali returned the favor by watering it.
But when he became lazy and neglected the tree, it produced bad fruit to teach him a lesson.
It wasn't long before they took proper care of each other. One day, after watering the tree, the king had a sudden realization.
My friend, I lived together for a while, and I never introduced myself. Please forgive my bad manners.
I am Ali. And though you can't speak, you are still worthy of a name too. It must perfectly capture everything you are, so even though you won't speak it,
you will embody it. Only one name will do. Ali put his right palm against the tree.
Henceforth, you are the Amicus tree.
He smiled and then laid under the tree and slept.
After some time, Ali awoke and noticed something strange growing on the tree. Unlike the purple fruit, this thing was green.
Ali grabbed it and gave it a smell mmmm, he thought, smells like fresh apples had no reason to believe it was bad.
He took care of the tree, and when it bore toxic fruit in the past, it remained purple.
He bit into it and swallowed. Ali became disoriented, falling to his hands and knees. His eyes stung and closed on their own not again, he said.
But things were different this time. He felt himself rising. After a few seconds, he managed to open his eyes, and he saw it all from a birds-ey view:
the island, the tree, and himself.
The island was shaped like a person, and it was surrounded by infinite stretches of water.
He, or she, held its hands behind its head like a daydreaming swimmer. Ali saw himself on his hands and knees before the Amicus tree.
He exhaled, and the tree inhaled.
The tree exhaled, and he inhaled. Ali closed his eyes, as he felt himself falling.
Back in his body,
His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped.
Under his right palm was a flower rose.
Shocked, Ali leaped up and walked away. He laughed again. Orange marigolds sprouted beside his feet.
Ali started running. With every step, orchids, sunflowers, lilies, and daffodils bloomed around him. And for the first time, the sun moved.
The king kept running until the sunset.
At night, he sat with his back against the Amicus tree. Under a full moon and glittering stars,
he admired the beauty of his flowers and wondered what they were thinking. Alis's eyelids grew heavier, and he heard a melody coming from the tree.
Are those birds? he thought.
He looked at him and said, I understand not only took you three lives to learn, said the genie, and smiled.
He snapped his fingers,
Instead of a small, flickering light, he saw a mass of torches heading towards the palace.
The genie looked at the kingdom,
I realize now that I have taken and taken from my people without caring for them why they are revolting.
The riot approaching my palace is a toxic fruit. But perhaps this tree can still be watered.
you give and give without taking.
I will give you one last gift.